#1
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 2025

Reputation: 0
The future is a mystery, the past is history, but the present is a gift, That's why it's called the present

-Sgquilias, god of scribes, history and knowledge and storytelling

The Scholar and Student, the Scribe and Reader. Sqguilias has always been an enigma among the gods. One of the oldest gods, he documents everything that has ever happened as it happens, and he will continue to document until the end of time. Those who worship the scribe of the gods often see him as a kind and caring figure, always willing to share his stories should the recipient be willing to learn and who seek enlightenment with him see him take many forms, the two most frequent being a turtle or an old man with a tattoo of an eye on his forehead

Worshiping Sqgillias is quite different from other gods. He simply has a list of “I’d rather you’d nots” and “I’d rather you do’s,” or as worshippers call them, his “Sins and Services.”

Sqguillias’ Sins and Services 

1. I’d rather you not hurt another unless they hurt you first.

2. I’d rather you not withhold knowledge.

3. I’d rather you be willing to teach those who lack knowledge

4. I’d rather you use your knowledge for the benefit of others.

During the fading, most of his followers were lost amongst it. This has led worship of him to falter greatly, although several followers do still live, including Oberon; a young scholar who took as much knowledge with him as possible as he left the old lands for the new.
Reply
#18
Administrator
Posts: 18
Joined: Dec 2025

Reputation: 0
This has been put on hold until the new Applications are out, which will help define the lore piece a bit more - where players can expand a bit more on their own creations
 + Wisdom is the offspring of Suffering and Time +
Reply